Thursday, November 25, 2004

the Cats are freaky

I'm not talking about cats cats, I'm talking about the Broadway show Cats. They keep on showing commercials on tv saying it's the longest running Broadway show ever. And then the weird cats move on the stage and they look really freaky. It reminds me of Annie, the character on Caroline in the City, that was a cat in Cats. I think she hated it and then one day her agent found another job for her so she quit the Cats thing and yelled at her boss.

For some reason this reminds me of the time Garvey called me and said The Birds was on tv (cats=birds? cats eat birds? no, wait cats eat mice. oh ok I just looked it up on google -- cats do eat birds!). He wanted me to turn to it so that it would freak Vivian out (because she has a major phobia of birds), but she already went to sleep so his plan didn't work. :)

So I ended up watching The Birds by myself in the dark. It was kinda scary. Birds pecking at you trying to kill you in hordes?! I watched up until the part where they boarded up their house and the birds started attacking. So freaky. I didn't want to see them pecked to death so I shut the tv off. And actually I don't know what happens in the end -- do they live?

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Sonia said...

I know what to get you for Christmas - tickets to see Cats!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger ajing said...

what? no way!! no Cats tickets! :s

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Strangehaze vs love said...

If you want to know what happend in "The Birds" go see my BLOG.

Oh "CATS" is really awesome!! You should go watch it, i love it...its not even a weird show...its a great show, i love it even before i got "MO"

Oh you know what i wanted to watch? "WICKED" the books is pretty damn good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home