finally...no more walmart
It was my last day today! Yeah! Woohoo! Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day but Jayme found someone else to work... so yeah! I didn't really want to work my last day with the new girl anyway. It might have been a really bad experience :S So I guess I'm sorta sad because I won't really see the girls that work there anymore (they were all really nice people,) but I'm just glad this chapter in my life is done! It's pretty embarrassing when people ask you where you work and you kind of have to talk around it and say, "Oh I work at a portrait studio and take pictures of little kids and families." Then you say, "It's at Walmart." It just brings the job down a notch... I can't believe I just said "notch"...that's what Emeril says!! Ew... haha
So now hopefully I can start to actually apply for jobs in web design and add more work to my portfolio! That reminds me...I have to make Garvey's portfolio site too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home