Thursday, September 23, 2004

babu

Yeah! I got an agenda! It's so cute...it's not one of those normal, boring agendas from Grand & Toy. It's from Morning Glory! Morning Glory is a Korean stationary type store. Although it's similar to those Chinese fobby hello kitty stores, Morning Glory has better stuff (at least that's what I think!). Anyway, the agenda has little Babu on it (which matches with my pencil case!). I always thought Babu was a bear, but it turns out he (she?) is a puppy! I can't wait until I finish using all the pages and then I can get refills! I'm so retarded...haha.

But now I can organize my life! I feel more in control now :) Still getting used to writing down things I have to do though...

Maybe now I can actually finish the photography section in my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home