Sunday, October 03, 2004

primary colours

I was watching the Cyndi Lauper video, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", and I noticed that it was shot in NYC! I was so excited because I recognized something in the video: these brightly coloured odd looking chairs! In the video they dance around these chairs!


Chairs in New York on the way to South St. Seaport

Now every time I watch something on TV that was filmed in New York I'm like, "OMG! I know that place! I've been there!" You know that show on the Food Channel called Unwrapped? Basically, it's about candy and they featured Dylan's Candy Store in one of the episodes! I bought candy there!

And on a recent episode of The Apprentice, they were inside the huge Toys 'R' Us store! The ferris wheel is so cute...but we didn't go on it because of the huge line up. Oh yeah and I went inside the Trump Tower...haha.

*sigh*

Good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home