hello
Isn't it weird that the image sharing program Hello always makes your photos blurry when it resizes them? Arghh!! How annoying! I just noticed that all the photos I've uploaded onto my blog are blurry because of that. Except for the recent "Chairs" photo which I resized myself in photoshop. This means I must resize my photographs myself!! Extra work....wahh...
On another note, I applied for a job today! After months of not applying to anything I finally applied. Yeah! I think it's a good thing that Woolfitt went away on another "Around the World" trip -- it forces me to actually look for a job! But I have to say, I didn't find this particular job posting myself...my dad found it. Yes, I know...I don't want any help from my parents when it comes to employment (because usually they find positions that aren't in my field at all) but this posting was actually ok, surprisingly. Hopefully I get an interview!
*cross my fingers*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home