Thursday, July 01, 2004

my fingers are tired and i'm having problems typing

Apparently no one reads my blog anymore except Garvey and my sister. Actually I don't even know if Garvey has time since he's in Oakville trying to do textures in Photoshop with a Wacom tablet that's not fully functioning.

The good thing is...my bday is coming up!! woohoo!

Bad thing: colour balancing in Photoshop is so annoying!
Good thing: I applied to a job today!
Bad thing: Woolfitt is going away for 1 1/2 months so I have no work to do!
Good thing: I got paid by Woolfitt today. Yeah $15/h!
Bad thing: I'm still at Walmart. :(
Good thing: I tricked the TTC and I stopped over and bought something at Loomis and then went on the streetcar with the same transfer! hehe

ok that's it. I have no more. Well, I'm tired.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Strangehaze vs love said...

I am reading it! well Starting to, especially when i have my own! keep going, your blogs are making me laugh so much, and i can hear your voice while i read them!

DOES that QUALIFY me as a CRZY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home