Friday, June 25, 2004

my brother got me stuck on inu-yasha!!

I can't believe it but I've started to watch anime on YTV again! Every Friday night at 10 pm I'm like, omg I have to watch Inu-Yasha!! haha I'm so weird. But it's my brother's fault! He never stopped watching cartoons on tv and I don't think he'll ever stop. The show is done in the style of Sailor Moon...with the big eyes and the long legs. I'm not sure what the style is called officially. So this totally reminds me of when I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was in high school. It used to be on at 12 noon everyday (I can't believe I still remember that) and I still have the Sailor Moon stickers and a poster somewhere. I have a Sailor Moon sticker on my flute case too!! hehe. I never play my flute anymore...and my dad bugs me about it sometimes. But that's another story. That goes along with the piano that sits in the living room that never gets played :p

So from Sailor Moon I got hooked on Dragon Ball. Then it was Macross Plus (which I still really like). Then a bunch of anime films I don't remember the names to. Oh yeah and Pokemon and Digimon!! HAHAHA...I actually have a HUGE pikachu plush toy that doubles as a pillow that Vivian gave me. Escaflowne is one of my favourites too. haha good times, good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home