lunch at mandarin
Yes, I went to lunch at Mandarin! haha...it wasn't too bad -- it was only $8.99! I went with Garvey and his animation friends and I made Garvey eat a sweet and sour chicken ball. I have a thing against chicken balls. When I was young, one of my family friend's uncles owned a Chinese fast food place and we hung out there sometimes and helped out with folding boxes etc. We played games and the loser would get the ultimate punishment: they had to eat a CHICKEN BALL. Ok, so it's not the ultimate punishment but chicken balls are so absurd. It's this little piece of chicken surrounded by tons of batter. So really you're getting a mouthful of batter. And it's not real Chinese food!
(I just realized I advertised for Mandarin. :s )
Anyway, for dessert I got different flavours of ice cream in one bowl with M&M sprinkles. I put it down on the table and went out to get some cake and fruit. When I came back, half of my ice cream was gone and it was mushed up!! Garvey blamed it on one of his friends but it didn't work. Thanks Garvey! :p

1 Comments:
Oh, actually I think that I blamed it on the waiter...or ratehr, it was the waiter that took half of the ice cream away. He thought that you were finished with it, and I wasn't able to tell him in time...It's the truth, honest!
Post a Comment
<< Home