i suck at nicknames
My first blog! I had to ask Garvey to give me a nickname for my blog because I suck at it. I sat here for about 15 minutes thinking about a name...and I came up with the most boring names! Isn't that kind of retarded since I'm supposed to be creative person? It's like the plush toys I have which I name after what type of animal they are. There's Moose, Monkey, Brown Bear, Polar Bear....and a whole bunch of other ones. I think my brother and my sister influenced me. They name their stuffed toys the same way too!
I think Young will object to my Blog name since he loves pandas so much (it's an obsession!) He and Teresa are the best at coming up with nicknames. They made up the silliest nicknames for us in first year: Teresa was OmegaMoolahOne. She still uses it too! Mine was Mystifier because I get confused a lot (yeah I know that doesn't make sense). Young thought it was "Demystifier" for the longest time....I don't know why. Finally I said, "It's Mystifier!" It's ok though, it's not like we called each other with the nicknames a lot. :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home